Thursday, May 8, 2008

Build Your Future

It is exciting to be sharing with everyone in this format. This is a new step for me and frankly I feel out of my comfort zone but I will never learn how to di it until I just do it! So here goes.

I am a 57 year old woman who lives on an Island near the coast of South Carolina. I live in a beautiful little seacoast town named Beaufort. If you have seen Prince of Tides or Forrest Gump you have seen our area. These movies were filmed here as well as several others.

I have been involved in Network Marketing for the past 30 years. I love the concept of Network Marketing. I like to be around positive people. There is no better place to meet positive people then Network Marketing.

Currently I am with DirectMatches and have finally found my niche. This is the third company I have been with, but it is the first one I am having a significant return. I love DirectMatches and the Multi-Referal-Marketing System they use. It takes the fear of rejection out of the equation when building an organization. I have been with them for three years now and have seen the MRM system work over and over again. I have never enjoyed another company as much.

No comments: